The New Power Base Selling: Chapter 1 Preview
The original Power Base Selling explained how sellers gain political advantage within accounts by aligning with powerful customer individuals or “Foxes.” Based on data from one of the most comprehensive sales surveys in the sales training industry, along with more than 50,000 deal reviews, The New Power Base Selling presents sales as a management science, helping readers understand and replicate superior sales performance. It shows how high performing sellers leverage three intangibles -- politics, unexpected value, and strategy -- to win business, maximize value to their customers, and their own companies. You’ll build critical insights, including how to:
- Professionally leverage customer politics with new and advanced concepts and techniques
- Create unexpected value for customers to build new demand
- Formulate Compete Strategy and implement it with tactical precision
- Effectively use LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media tools in a sales campaign
- Increase customer satisfaction and your competitive differentiation
Understanding sales as a management science will unlock your potential to win more business, while delighting customers with unexpected business and political value.